Welcome!

Welcome to my Inn! In this hall you can find the best albums, especially in death metal genre.
all passwords are generally: drizzt
for your requests, please send me an e-mail: thebardsofmetal@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Charles Bronson - Youth Attack



1. Marriage Can Suck It
2. Youth Attack!
3. The Painful Yet Unavoidable Deathstar Comparison
4. xDumbfucksx
5. Too Much of a Good Thing
6. Standing in Front of Bulldog Records
7. Stock Footage
8. Pre(im)mature Retirement P.L.A.N.
9. The Only Time I Think About Romance Is When I Wonder Why I Don't Think About It...
10. Deaf and Dumb
11. Fuck Technology, I'll Keep My Pocket Change
12. Red and Green Make Yellow
13. Let's Start Another War So I Can Sing About Stopping It
14. I Just Can't Avoid the Void in Avoid
15. Was Toid on the Celluloid
16. Shrinkage
17. Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind
18. IQ 32
19. Punch Drunk
20. The Tears of a Clone

Charles Bronson was a hardcore punk/power violence band from Dekalb, Illinois, United States.

http://rapidshare.com/files/25491340/Charles_Bronson__-__youth_attack.rar
pass: drizzt